Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pilot season in LA

It's pilot season... or at least the tale end of it. I auditioned for a pilot last week... and it was a great part. Another meth addict... I do keep getting these drug addict roles because of my small stature. But, luckily, drug addicts usually have pretty interesting parts. In order to gear up for the role, I watched some meth heads on youtube and did a little research (no, not that kind of research!). I'll tell you, it must have taken me 2 days to relax after that audition. I don't know how meth addicts live in such an agitated state all the time... phew. The more auditions I go on, the more I realize that these are great moments to make the most of playing a part and really digging into it, even if it is only for a few minutes... because after all that is why I love acting.

No comments: